Alongside software development and data engineering, I’ve worked in analytics, marketing, machine learning and cloud computing. I love solving problems and I’m flexible enough to help you.
I perform contract, consulting or freelance engagements that help you and challenge me. My experience extends to leading teams, technical architecture and product development. Whilst I’m primarily a hands-on software developer and data engineer I’m happy taking on broader roles.
Contact me to see how I can help at email@example.com.
- Search Relevance Engineering with a large UK retailer through Equal Experts
- Enterprise Matching with a Civil Service Client through Equal Experts
- Data Streaming and Data Ingestion with Dunnhumby through People Source/
- Software Developer with fashion and retail startup Real Looker Ltd.
- Principal Data Engineer with Sky Betting and Gaming
My CV is available for more detail about my skills and engagements.
Talks and Projects
- This Machine Learning Business - ExpertTalks Recording - 2020
- Dunnhumby’s Data Science and Engineering Blog - Blog Posts - Autumn 2018
- Introduction to Feature Selection - Machine Learning Workshop - March 2018
- k-Nearest Neighbour Workshop - Machine Learning Workshop - Feb 2018
- Sky Betting and Gaming Tech Blog - Blog Posts - July 2017
- Introduction to AWS Lambda - DevOps Talk - July 2016
- Crucible - CloudFormation Templates in Clojure - April 2016
- Pattern Recognition in Computer System Events - MSc. Dissertation - 2013
- Tracking of physical locations - Patent - 2011
- Personal Blog - My First Blog - 2008 through 2018
Tempered Works Ltd. is registered in England with company number 11372276, VAT number 296417076. The registered address is First Floor, Telecom House, 125-135 Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6AF.